YOU KNOW THE MOMENT!


You know that moment when your friend you trust says something that you want to smack her for because you aren't really sure it is true.  Then you wonder if she is just talking out of her head and not using her heart.  You know that moment that your friend says something that stops your breath because you didn't expect her to say that to you while she knows the anguish you are in.  You know that moment when your friend says something that is really stumbling brick hard and your heart fell with your knees and you knew she would pick you back up.  

You remember that moment when you began to trust that her heart could really handle knowing the real you and would always embrace who you become.  You remember that moment when she kept your heart strong though it beat faint and held your hands steady through the shaking.  You remember that she will whisper the hard in the dark places to expose the ugly in its hiding, You remember that for every word she speaks, she tempers vanity and doubts she might be right. You remember that all her words are but gonging bells compared to her clinging hope that the Word would pierce your circumstances and shatter doubt.

Know and Remember!
Love from your friend today

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really enjoyed reading this and know the feeling through the years. Thank you for putting it into words that my heart can hear. I love you daughter of my best friend. <3
Anonymous said…
Ah so deeply moving. Short but to the heart of things. Yes I think certain things keep me hidden. Maybe fear that I will fall off the mountain and never return home again. Never seek out my hearts words. That I will become a hollow shell of myself. That I will be what I think others expect and that changes with each person so I am busy on a merry go round that never stops until I take the time to hear myself and speak my words no matter what. Always here Ma
Anonymous said…
May the Word always be there to pierce your circumstances and shatter doubt. May whatever shatters doubt for any of us coming out of hiding be there. - Chrissy McClarren