One WORD

endorphinwarrior. com
IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD...the word is the beginning of life... breathes all anew...

"I'm asking God for one thing, only one thing" Psalm 27:4a (The Message)

David asked God for one thing--one lofty goal. 

I too am seeking one thing this year: one WORD each day that captivates my heart, my soul, and my mind. 

To begin something new with it; to be aware of it; to meditate on it; to hold it close; to hide it in my heart; to allow it to  levitate my soul during this journey of life. 

ONE WORD EACH DAY FOR ONE YEAR!


One WORD by design broadly defined means: 

one statement
one paragraph
one quote
one phrase
one commentary
one sign
one message
one dialogue
one picture worth a thousand words

...AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD....

And because He commands the heavens of words, I can hope that each day I may find that this word may be His word that may change the way I see, listen, hear, think, respond, write, read.

Consequently, may these words cause me to...

wrestle with changing my paradigms.

be blessed with deeper understanding.

saturate my soul with edifying words.

strive to hear another's emotion and reality.

understand the power of the words spoken by others.

seek to learn from wherever the word may come. 

seek significance from words I may have overlooked before.

to determine the words I allow to mingle with my life.

give accurate weight to the words I encounter.

linger  longer over these new words.

ruminate over words and allow them to percolate thoughts.

begin new avenues on this journey.

...AND THE WORD WAS GOD...

and share here the awe of the majesty of these daily WORDS



(feel free to share your words with me)




Comments