WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I have traveled daily with some very fun people the last six years and have offered many words of advice and wisdom on all topics ranging from grammar, poetry, books, writing, love, being content, working hard, life, and religion.  I am curious to know the words students remember me offering. Did I give some profound instruction or statements?  I would even love to hear the not so profound statements! (There are probably more of this kind.) I remember the time when I explained diagramming conjunctions and demonstrated "you put your but on the the chair" because the symbol it goes on looks like a chair.  It took me a couple seconds to figure out  why students were laughing.  These memorable pieces of instruction seem to come to my brain effortlessly (obviously--ha ha). 
 
But seriously, perhaps what I said about life or a subject was not directly stated but implied.     What did you infer?  No matter how you see the time we spent together -- under my instruction, my care, or my spell in the classroom; locked into learning or behind bars in jail; or trapped or tricked into learning --- I would like hear your memories on our traveling time.   We all learn from one another. Now it is time for you to speak by writing!  Thanks for the lovely memories.

Comments

Abby said…
I know this doesn't have to do with school per say, however, that night at worship team practice when I tripped and you turned around, the look on your face was priceless!!!